Privacy & Policy
“Customers are more priority than anything for us”. So, we ensure their privacy is held at most safe and secure.
More Over, We are an organization with standards and dedication in terms of service and privacy. We abide by the policy and as well, people visiting and/or ordering services on this Website (), agree and where required consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
Please go through the following lines for an understanding of how we use and protect your information.
- We only collect data necessary to avail our service. This may include your name, email-id, phone-no, credit-card information and train details. Besides, we may also seek information about your activity, usage on the website as well queries sent to us.
- The data we collect, will only be used for the better functioning of our service as well to enrich our customer experience with us.
- Through the asterisk (*) marked information, it will enable us to provide you to access the relevant parts of website and supply the services you have requested to us. It will also help us to contact in order to apply flexible service and enable to charge based on the service type.
- You agree that we can contact during our service timings, through any source provided by you to know your interests on our products and for any kind of marketing service. As well, it is also to be agreed that, we can inform you about our recent changes or renovation implemented in our company through mails, text, calls etc.
- you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing and advertising sectors) to use your information in order to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. MS, MMS etc.) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- if you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 8 below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials.
- The information provided by you will be transferred and stored in our hosting server. We ensure, it is not disclosed to any non-relevant parties except our team members and third parties responsible for technical and managing aspects of data to enable flexible processing of company such as credit card payment, support services etc.
- In some cases, it is viable to provide concerned information to delivery restaurants to delivery your order without violating any policy rules.
- If at any case, our business collaborates with other business which could improvise our service and customer experience, it is viable to disclose the required information to operate additional service etc.
- Cookies are text files retained on computers by browsers containing various information in regards to a specific website visit. It helps us remember and process the items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We do not often share cookies with any other third parties. If required, we only share to help our service and customer experience.
- Please do remember, Cookies do not enclose any type of confidential information such as your address, telephone no, phone no.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your IP address. An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
- We try to create every possibility to protect and secure your data from unauthorized access and from accidental fault, non-legalized access and other prone reasons. Your data will be validated under all legal terms.
- If you have registered with us, you are provided with your user name and password. It is your own sole responsibility to keep it confidential and prevent it disclose to other members.
- We do not stand to any responsibility of your internet failure as well related accidental or natural failures from your side.
- You have the right to update and access to your personal details without violating the legal terms and service agreements. If required, you have the right to enquire about the details we hold pertaining to the condition that, all the required charges to process data will be bore by the customer.
- If we change any terms and conditions, service privacy and policy. We will do our best to inform our customers through our feasible source of contact.
For any queries and related information, please drop a line to
Sunrise Startup Village, Hill-3, I.T SEZ, Pedda Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam - 530048. Andhra Pradesh,India