Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions
Please read below, the terms and conditions before ordering any services from this website. By ordering any services from this site, you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
1.0 We are from RailBhojan, works to interconnect passengers to the well restaurants and avail a flexible platform to order their own choice of food from the listed items mentioned in menu of the chosen restaurant by the customer. After, An Order is confirmed, it will be delivered to the seat.
1.1 If you have any problems with your order, you can contact our customer care team by clicking on the "Feedback" tab and filling in the required fields or by calling our customer care phone number shown on this Website. One of our customer care representatives will contact you and try to solve the issue you are facing with your order.
1.2 An important part of our quality control process is that consumers provide ratings and feedback on the website to reflect their experiences with restaurants. Please note that any complaint must be lodged with our customer care team, using the method described above within 48 hours of placing the order.
1.3 RailBhojan may call, send sms and/or use other possible modes but not limited to Electronic or Printed medium for collecting its customer's feedback.
1.4 You may access some areas of this Website without making a RailBhojan order, and registering your details with us. Most areas of this Website are open to everyone.
1.5 By accessing any part of this Website, you indicate that you accept these Website Terms. If you do not accept these Website Terms, you must leave this Website immediately.
1.7 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of these Website Terms and that they comply with them.
1) Any contract for the supply of Food Delivery from this Website is between you and the Participating Restaurant; for the supply of Goods or Services from this Website any contact is between you and RailBhojan. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
2. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
3. Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Participating Restaurant. When you place your order online, we will send you an email or call you to confirm that we have received it. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Participating Restaurant will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
4. If the ordered Food Delivery and delivery capacity is available, the Participating Restaurant will accept the contract and confirm it to RailBhojan. If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the Food Delivery, Goods or Services will be confirmed by text message (SMS).
5. The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by our system and confirm the price of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services ordered.
6. If the Food Delivery and/or Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
7. Customer Can Order Veg as well Non-Veg Food via RailBhojan
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
3.1 Prices will be as quoted on this Website. These prices are inclusive of relevant sales tax and delivery charges. In case, Delivery Restaurants requires a service charge (for instance for orders below the minimum order amount), this will be clearly indicated on this Website, in the itemized bill, and added to the total amount due.
3.2 This Website contains a large number of menus items. Although we take great care to keep them up to date, it is always possible that some of the menus may be incorrectly priced. If the correct price for an order is higher than the price stated on the Website RailBhojan will normally contact you before the order in question is dispatched. RailBhojan is under no obligation to ensure that the order is provided to you at the incorrect lower price or to compensate you in respect of incorrect pricing.
3.3 Payment for all orders must be by credit or debit card as stated on this Website or in cash at the point of delivery to you.
3.4 If you choose online payment, you must pay for your order before it is delivered. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
3.5 A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognized by this Website and endorsed by RailBhojan.
3.6 Please note that from time to time there may be delays with processing payments and transactions, on occasion this can take up to sixty (60) days to be deducted from your bank account or credit card.
4.1 We take care of our own delivery for the order received.
4.2 We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated at the requested train station. If Food Delivery is not provided at the estimated delivery time and train station requested by you, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order at an alternate train station along your train route.
4.3 All risk in the Food Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
4.4 If you fail to accept delivery of Food Delivery at the time We are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate train seat/coach information, or we are unable to deliver because of your failure to be present at the seat number you communicated to us, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
4.5 RailBhojan, who will deliver your order, aim:
4.5.1 to deliver the product to you at the train seat/coach requested by you in your order;
4.5.2 to deliver within the stoppage time,the station requested by you.
1.1 In case of regular order you must notify us at least one hour before if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the restaurant accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the restaurant refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of Food Delivery has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
1.2 In case of Bulk order, the order can only be cancelled at least one day (24 hours) before.
2. We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made;
3. If the cancellation was made in time and once the restaurant has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
4. In the unlikely event that the Participating Restaurant delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Participating Restaurant can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available),we would inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund.
5. If by any means due to Indian railways or by natural calamities or anything driven by god order get cancelled without any pre-notification.
1. Where we have requested information from you to provide Food Delivery, Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
3. You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information
10.1 While RailBhojan tries to ensure that information on this Website is correct, we do not promise it is accurate or complete. RailBhojan may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the services and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and RailBhojan makes no commitment to update that material. In particular, we do not promise that the information provided by the Restaurants and displayed on this Website such as the menus and pricing is correct or up to date.
10.2RailBhojan provides you with access to this Website and our services on the basis that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including any conditions implied by law which but for these Website Terms might apply in relation to this Website and the services that we provide).
10.3 The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, and loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
10.4 We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
10.5 You are responsible for the security of your password that you used to register with this Website. Unless RailBhojan negligently discloses your password to a third party, RailBhojan will not be liable for any unauthorized transaction entered into using your name and password.
11.1RailBhojan may terminate or suspend (at our absolute discretion) your right to use this Website and your use of the services immediately by notifying you in writing (including by email) if:
11.1.1 RailBhojan believes you have posted material in breach of paragraphs 8.2, 8.3 or 8.4 (Visitor Material and Conduct);
11.1.2 RailBhojan believes that you have breached paragraphs 9.2, 9.3 or 9.4 (Links to and from other websites); or
11.1.3 If you breach any other material terms of these Website Terms.
11.2 Upon termination or suspension you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
12.1 RailBhojan, and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, wasted management or office time and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in connection with our services, this Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on these websites.
12.2 RailBhojan takes full responsibility for the content of this Website and for the communication of orders to the Restaurants as set out in these Website Terms. RailBhojan's customer care team will, subject to your compliance with these Website Terms and cooperation, use all reasonable endeavours to resolve any issues arising from the submission of orders via this Website including the processing of all credit or debit card refunds and chargebacks where appropriate. However, please note that the legal contract for the supply and purchase of food and beverages is between you and the Delivery Restaurants that you place your order with. RailBhojan cannot give any undertaking that the food and beverages ordered from the Delivery Restaurants through this Website will be of satisfactory quality and any such warranties are disclaimed by RailBhojan. These disclaimers do not affect your statutory rights against the Delivery Restaurants.
12.3 Nothing in these Website Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from RailBhojan's negligence, nor RailBhojan's liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Nothing in these Website Terms affects your statutory rights.
12.4 With the exception of any liability referred to in paragraph 12.3 above, RailBhojan's total liability to you in relation to your use of the Website and the services that we provide including (but not limited) to liability for breach of these Website Terms and tort (including but not limited to negligence) is limited to an amount equivalent to trice the value of your order or three thousand Indian rupees, whichever is the lower.
12.5 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all associated costs.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1 These Website Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Disputes arising in connection with these Website Terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi (India). All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS
14.2 If any provision or part of a provision of these Website Terms is found by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, otherwise invalid or unenforceable, such provisions or part provisions will be struck out of these Website Terms and the remainder of these Website Terms will apply as if the offending provision or part provision had never been agreed.
14.3 Any failure or delay by you or us in enforcing (in whole or in part) any provision of these Website Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of your or our rights or remedies.
14.4 You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Website Terms without our prior written consent. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these Website Terms without your prior written consent to any business that we enter into a joint venture with, purchase or are sold to.
14.5 The headings in these Website Terms are included for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.